I had more readers in 2013 than ever before, and I am so grateful for every person who stopped by to read a post or make a comment, and to those who shared Red Shutters with their friends and family. Thank you!
What do I know about you, my readers? I know that the vast majority of you hail from the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom. (This is when I start singing “Oh, Canada”–be lucky you’re not sitting next to me.)
Red Shutters welcomed 103 (including this one!) posts in 2013, which meant I averaged about two posts a week. The day with the highest number of views was June 20 when this post, Our Summer Bucket List: Ice Cream, was discovered by you and other readers, proving, as I suspected, that everyone loves ice cream.
The posts you’ve read the most are:
- 5 Things to Do with Kids in Salt Lake City, Utah
- Should Kids Play with Toy Guns?
- Recipe for a Happy Marriage
- From Fribble to Fishamajig: The New Friendly’s
- The Real Life of a Working Parent: My Mix of Mogul, Mom and Maid
And, just because I gotta share, here are other posts you liked a lot this year:
- 8 Tips to Get Ready for Kindergarten
- And Now You are Four
- I forgot my son at school
- Getting Ready for Kindergarten: Back-to-School Tips (and a Giveaway!)
Most of all, thanks so much for reading, for encouraging, and for finding value in what I write and share here on Red Shutters.
Wishing you the best in 2014!