From time to time, I am invited to review products and services here on Red Shutters. The reviews I chose to participate in are varied but tend to be centered around the themes I explore here on Red Shutters: family, work life juggling, travel, books, and health. On this page, I’m sharing some of my recent reviews. Dig in, and enjoy.
- Urban Nutcracker
- Boston Ballet’s The Nutcracker
- Boston Ballet’s Thrill of Contact
- Boston Ballet’s Shades of Sound
- Boston Ballet’s Swan Lake
- Brunch at Lincoln Tavern
- Stonyfield Organic Fruit Snacks
- Stonyfield Frozen Yogurt Pearls
- Oh My Yog Yogurt
- Make Ice Cream with Stonyfield and YayLabs!
- Make Hummus with Stonyfield Disclosure: I am a member of Stonyfield’s Yo-Getter Blogger Program.
Read more about my love of books here.
- Notes From a Blue Bike
- Conquering Your Kitchen: How to Plan Meals, Shop, and Cook Real Food With Confidence and Purpose
- The Dolphin’s Way: A Parent’s Guide to Raising Healthy, Happy, and Motivated Kids—Without Turning into a Tiger
- Minimalist Parenting
- All Set App
- Wayfair Disclosure: I am part of Wayfair’s Homemaker Blogger Program.
Interested in having your product or service reviewed on Red Shutters? Contact me here.