A slow week at Red Shutters, my friends…But, it’s a busy week in my non-online life: work is insane (big deadline in three weeks), the house renovations are progressing (I selected kitchen counter tops and the wallpaper went up–it’s gorgeous!), and my mom is back in the hospital (tough, but she will be OK and is great spirits).
- Do you have a T Rex lover in your house? I do! Here’s some news about how they moved.
- This blogger makes everything look easy: how to upholster a tufted headboard.
- A great way to incorporate thankfulness into Thanksgiving.
- Money doesn’t always equal success: spending more doesn’t make us healthier.
- President Obama’s support for ways to accelerate the transfer of science and engineering breakthroughs from the bench to the marketplace.
- I love these sweet pictures of entryways. Not only do they provide useful ideas for our homes, but it’s fun to see how people set that first impression (I am loving that birch wallpaper!).
- How to make your own bath toys! Honestly, I am so impressed with how clever these bloggers are.
- I can read about organizing tips forever. Truly. Here’s a list of 25 I’m enjoying (and Box it Up is my favorite…one you might even see in my house.)