We’re at the beach this week, and ohmygosh, did I need a week away!
There’s something about being surrounded by wonderful people, spending afternoons swimming, and listening to little children laugh that just makes everything all right. If I could have left the Blackberry at home, though, I might have truly let go of the stress of real life… next time…
Our Weekly Roundup continues through the sand and surf; here are a few things of interest…
- A design idea for the new house: subway tiles and dark grout
- Also for the new house: perhaps this is a more affordable alternative to the wallpaper I’ve been craving?
- Tips for parents: how to raise a reader
- Something for us all: the status on efforts to eradicate polio
- Did you know? High levels of arsenic in some apple juice
- More tips for parents: talking with teenagers about the joy of sex
- And, to end with something sweet: I’m filing this one away for my son’s birthday
And in the sweetness of friendship let there by laughter and the sharing of pleasures. For in the dew of little things, the heart finds its morning and is refreshed.